One of the most effective ways to get students interested in study abroad is through the direct encouragement of their faculty, instructors and advisors.
Faculty & Advisors can help promote and learn about study abroad in a number of ways:
- Requesting a classroom presentation
- Becoming a Faculty-Led Director
- Teaching at the Gonzaga-in-Florence Campus
- Reviewing the academic Advising Sheets
Faculty and Staff can apply for their own study abroad program:
- Functional Spanish for Foreigners at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana